- Red, green or orange lights are on or blinking on the TV.
- Error: No signal detected appears when connecting a computer using a DVI-to-VGA adaptor.
- What is High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)?
- The television turns off or powers down when turning off a cable or satellite set-top box.
- The entire picture has a red, green, or blue tint.
- Unable to sign in to Skype service on my TV
- How to use Internet Video Services
- Netflix error messages and error codes.
- Video freezes or re-buffers when streaming Netflix®
- Is there a limit to how many movie titles can be watched using the NetFlix® service?
4K Ultra HD TV
- What is the difference between 1080p and 4K resolution?
- What 4K products and services does Sony manufacture?
- Will movies and shows from regular cable and entertainment systems appear different?
- I cannot select a Slideshow effect when viewing photo files in 4K resolution.
- What is a 4K resolution photo?
- It takes a long time for 4K resolution photos to display.
- Unable to access the TV menu during 4K viewing.
- What is One-touch mirroring?
- How to pair the Touchpad Remote Control and resolve issues pairing the remote with the Android TV.
- Android TV Troubleshooting. What is benefit of Reset and Software Update?
- Which wireless router or access point channels can be used to connect to the Internet?
- Can we use the Touchpad Remote Control for Android TV with other types of TV?
- What does it mean when the illumination LED lights up in red or orange?
- Can I change the pictures in the Daydream function?
- What file formats are supported by the Album, Music and Video apps?
- Termination of the Facebook App on Certain Televisions
- Termination of the YouTube App on Certain Televisions and Video Products
- Limited Warranty Extension for the LCD Panel in Certain 2009 Model Year 52" BRAVIA® Televisions
- Notice for Sony BRAVIA LCD HDTV
- Limited Warranty Extension for the LCD Panel in Some 2012 Model Year 55" BRAVIA Televisions (XBR-55HX950 series)