- How to setup and use Internet Video Services (Netflix, YouTube)
- Reset a TV to Factory settings
- Update the Software of the TV
- Connect the TV to a network using a wireless connection
- The TV has no picture or a NO SIGNAL message is displayed on the screen
- Red, green or orange lights are on or blinking on the TV
Internet Video Services
- Setup and use Internet Video Services (Netflix, Amazon Video, Hulu, YouTube)
- Use the Netflix App and Troubleshoot Problems
- Netflix error messages and error codes.
- How to pair the Touchpad Remote Control and resolve issues pairing the remote with the Android TV.
- Android TV Troubleshooting. What is benefit of Reset and Software Update?
- Which wireless router or access point channels can be used to connect to the Internet?
- Can we use the Touchpad Remote Control for Android TV with other types of TV?
- What does it mean when the illumination LED lights up in red or orange?
- Can I change the pictures in the Daydream function?
- What file formats are supported by the Album, Music and Video apps?
4K Ultra HD TV
- What is the difference between 1080p and 4K resolution?
- What 4K products and services does Sony manufacture?
- Will movies and shows from regular cable and entertainment systems appear different?
- I cannot select a Slideshow effect when viewing photo files in 4K resolution.
- What is a 4K resolution photo?
- It takes a long time for 4K resolution photos to display.
- Unable to access the TV menu during 4K viewing.
- What is One-touch mirroring?
- Termination of PlayStation™Now Service on Certain TVs and Video Products
- Termination of PlayStation™Video Service on Certain TVs and Video Products
- Discontinuation of Video & TV SideView Functions
- Termination of the Facebook App on Certain TVs
- Termination of the YouTube App on Certain TVs and Video Products
- Notice for Sony BRAVIA LCD HDTV
- Limited Warranty Extension for the LCD Panel in Some 2012 Model Year 55" BRAVIA Televisions (XBR-55HX950 series)