Upgrade Your Operating System
Internet and Network Connections
- Troubleshoot a Wireless LAN connection issue.
- Troubleshoot Wi-Fi® dropout and connection issues.
- How to use the VAIO Easy Connect to establish a new wireless network connection or troubleshoot an existing connection.
Keyboard and Touchpad
- The function or hot keys are not working after upgrading the operating system.
- Notebook keyboard is not working properly.
- The wireless keyboard is not responding properly.
- Touchpad is not working properly.
PC Startup, Operating System, Blue/Black Screen Errors
- How to access and reset the computer BIOS.
- Error: "Operating system not found" or "missing operating system".
- Computer will not boot or startup.
- An error code appears during a system recovery.
- Computer boots to a blank screen, freezes or stops at a blue or black screen, or randomly restarts.
Touch Screen & LCD Screen
- 03/02/16Important Notification About Battery Pack VGP-BPS26 in VAIO Personal Computers
- 03/19/14End of support notification for products using the Windows XP operating system
- 02/26/13NVIDIA® Driver - Security Vulnerability
- 01/13/12Security Update Program for VAIO® Personal Computers
- 06/30/10Important Safety Notification for the Sony VAIO® F11 and CW2 Series
- 10/27/09Sony® AC Power Adapter Replacement Program
- 02/26/09Seagate® Hard Disk Drive Quality Issue