- How to setup and use Internet Video Services (Netflix, YouTube)
- Red, green or orange lights are on or blinking on the TV.
- The TV is not displaying any picture or a NO SIGNAL message is displayed on the screen.
- How to reset the television to the original factory settings.
- How to troubleshoot a remote control that quits working or does not work properly.
- The entire picture has a red, green, or blue tint.
- How to use Internet Video Services
- Netflix error messages and error codes.
- Video freezes or re-buffers when streaming Netflix®
- Is there a limit to how many movie titles can be watched using the NetFlix® service?
4K Ultra HD TV
- What is the difference between 1080p and 4K resolution?
- What 4K products and services does Sony manufacture?
- Will movies and shows from regular cable and entertainment systems appear different?
- I cannot select a Slideshow effect when viewing photo files in 4K resolution.
- What is a 4K resolution photo?
- It takes a long time for 4K resolution photos to display.
- Unable to access the TV menu during 4K viewing.
- What is One-touch mirroring?
- How to pair the Touchpad Remote Control and resolve issues pairing the remote with the Android TV.
- Android TV Troubleshooting. What is benefit of Reset and Software Update?
- Which wireless router or access point channels can be used to connect to the Internet?
- Can we use the Touchpad Remote Control for Android TV with other types of TV?
- What does it mean when the illumination LED lights up in red or orange?
- Can I change the pictures in the Daydream function?
- What file formats are supported by the Album, Music and Video apps?