- How to troubleshoot an Out Of Scan Range error on a monitor connected to a Macintosh® computer.
- How to troubleshoot a Sony® monitor connected to a third-party computer.
- How to troubleshoot an incorrect display on the monitor.
- There are display issues with a computer connected to a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) monitor.
- Error: Out of Scan Range.
- An LCD monitor is flickering, jittering, shaking, or has wave-like images.
- How to troubleshoot flickering, jittering, shaking, or wave-like images on a LCD monitor using the Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system.
- There are tiny black pixel points or bright pixel points (red, white, blue or green) that continuously appear on the LCD screen.