No remote codes are available here for the RM-ADP059.
Check the manual for the remote, or the device it came with (e.g. TV, Blu-ray player, etc.), for codes.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
IMPORTANT: The numeric codes are not provided for this model because the frequencies are built in to the remote control and display during the programming process.
- On the remote control, press the HOME button.
- At the HOME screen, use the right and left arrow buttons to select Setup.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to select Remote Controller Settings Guide, then press the ENTER button.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to select Preset Mode, then press the ENTER button. Note: At any time, if you do not operate the remote for more than 10 seconds, the remote will automatically exit from Preset Mode.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to select the component type that you want to operate with the remote, then press the ENTER button.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to select the appropriate component manufacturer, then press the ENTER button.
- Press and hold the TV button (for a television) or STB button (for a cable box, digital satellite receiver, digital video recorder, etc.), and then press the POP UP/MENU button. Note: The remote will enter Preset mode and the TV or STB button (whichever button you pressed) will start flashing.
- Once the TV or STB button starts flashing, enter the code on the TV screen using the number buttons, then press the ENTER button. Note: If you successfully set the code, the TV or STB button will flash twice slowly. If the setting is unsuccessful, the button will flash five times quickly.
- To quit Preset mode press the TV or STB button (whichever button is flashing).
- If more than one code number is listed for your device brand, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- If none of the codes listed for your device brand worked, try codes listed for other brands or perform a search for the correct code (available only on certain models). Check the manual for information about the search option.
- The previously entered code number will be erased when you enter a new code on the remote.
- You may need to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- If programming fails, you may need to reset the remote control: Remove the batteries, press each button twice, and then put the batteries back in.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some functions of a device may not be controllable by the remote. Please refer to the device manual for details.
- You may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with this remote control. This occurs when the device uses codes not provided for this remote. In this case, please use the device's original remote control or purchase a universal remote control that has a learning function.