The HAP Music Transfer for Windows® (version 1.30) is an application that transfers music files stored in your computer to the HDD Audio Player.
This application adds support for the Windows® 10 operating system.
- Features from version 1.20 (and earlier) also included with version 1.30:
- Selecting multiple folders and batch transfer: You can select multiple folders (up to 100) in which music files are saved on your computer, and then transfer them in a batch to the HDD Audio Player.
- Supports the transfer of various types of file formats: In addition to widely used file formats (such as MP3), the HAP Music Transfer software allows for transferring non-compressed and high-resolution audio files such as 192 kHz/24 bit and DSD (Direct Stream Digital) file formats.
- Automatic transfer setting: You can set the automatic transfer function to [ON] to start transferring files automatically. If you set the automatic transfer function, it automatically starts transferring music files to the HDD Audio Player when new music files are added to the designated folder on your computer. You can also manually start the transfer any time you choose.
- Added Explorer HAP and Help buttons to the Setup Console.
- Resolves a condition where some files are not transferred.
- Improved behavior when the HDD Audio Player becomes full during copy.
- Shared network folders can be selected as Contents Folder.
- The device is searchable using an IP address.
Note: For Macintosh® systems, please use the HAP Music Transfer for Mac software.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
IMPORTANT: This version is for Windows only, for Macintosh® systems, please use the HAP Music Transfer for Mac software.
This software requires a computer meeting the following system requirements:
Note: This software is not supported on computers with upgraded operating systems or multi-boot environments.
Note: This software is not guaranteed to work for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements. Furthermore, the following systems are not supported:
|Download and Installation Instructions|
Note: If you want to change the installation destination, select Custom, and then click Next.
Note: If Yes, I want to launch HAP Music Transfer now is checked, the HAP Music Transfer application launches after exit.
The HAP Music Transfer for Windows installation is complete.