When Installing the TV Against a Wall
or Enclosed Area
Make sure that your TV has adequate air
circulation. Allow enough space around the TV as
Avoid operating the TV at
temperatures below 41 °F (5 °C).
Installed with stand
Never install the TV set as follows:
|Circulation is blocked.
||Circulation is blocked.
|Installed on the wall
- Inadequate air circulation can lead to overheating of
TV and may cause damage to your TV or cause a
Consider the following for best picture
- Do not expose the screen to direct illumination
- Use spot lighting directed down from the
ceiling or cover the windows that face the
screen with opaque drapery.
- Install the TV in a room where the floor and
walls are not of a reflective material.
- When moving the TV from a cold area to a
warm area, a sudden room temperature change
may cause the TV’s picture to blur or show
poor color due to moisture condensation.
Should this occur, please wait a few hours to
allow the moisture to evaporate before
powering on the TV.