Please print out these instructions for reference during the installation process.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Click the Download link above (or below) to begin the download process.
- Read the Software Upgrade License Agreement and, if you agree, click Accept.
NOTE: Please wait while the file downloads to your computer.
- Download the LFA-PC20.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the LFA-PC20.EXE file to begin the installation Wizard.
- Follow the on-screen prompts carefully.
- When the installation process is complete, you will be prompted to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the upgrade process is finished.