- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SPDOTH-00689806-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SPDOTH-00689806-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Synaptics PS/2 TouchStyk for VAIO Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish"
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Synaptics PS/2 TouchStyk™ for VAIO® Driver is complete.