Sony® Notebook Control Device Driver
What Does This Do?
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Sony® Notebook Control Device Driver.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- NOTE: The Sony® VAIO® V TV-PC Series computers use some notebook components. This Sony Notebook Control Device Driver is used with some of those components.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the SODOTH-00445800-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODOTH-00445800-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Sony Notebook Control Device Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Finished" box, click "Finish".
The installation of the Sony® Notebook Control Device Driver is complete.