Intel® PRO/100 VE Network Connection Driver Utility
What Does This Do?
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Intel® PRO/100 VE Network Connection Driver.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the INDETH-00251509-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDETH-00251509-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Intel PRO/100 VE Network Connection Driver is complete.