What Does This Do?
This utility copies the Intel SATA driver files to a floppy disk for use when installing the Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the INDOTH-00215619-0011.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDOTH-00215619-0011.EXE file to begin the installation.
- Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.