- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the UPDOTH-10012800-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the UPDOTH-10012800-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "UPEK® TouchChip FingerPrint Coprocessor" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Completing the Device Drivers Installation Wizard" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the UPEK® TouchChip FingerPrint Coprocessor Driver is complete.