Reader™ Digital Books offer many exciting features, such as wireless connection and access to books from a public library. You can cherish your favorite titles without the distraction of annoying ads. Reader software is available on the Reader Digital Book and for your computer which allows you to purchase books from the Reader™ Store and manage your library.
Note: Not all features are available on all models of Reader Digital Books. Check the specifications for your model for available features.
The following steps will guide you through setting up and using the Reader Digital Book:
FAQ & Troubleshooting
- Adobe® Authentication Failure error occurs when trying to log into the Reader™ Store or activate a device.
- How can I download an eBook or periodical that I previously purchased from the Reader™ Store?
- How do I register for an account at the Reader Store?
- I just purchased a book but cannot find it on my Reader™.
- The number of pages seems incorrect.
- Why has my eBook download failed?
- The Reader Digital Book is frozen or locked up, will not turn on, or the page will not turn.
- How to charge the Reader Digital Book.
- There are issues with the content of my book.
- Unable to connect to a Wi-Fi® network with the Reader™ Wi-Fi®.
- How to download and transfer an eBook from the Pottermore® website to a Sony Reader or Tablet device.
- How to create Highlights and notes on the Reader Wi-Fi.
- eBook downloads fail or don't download at all.
- How to perform a hard reset.
- The Reader Wi-Fi is not recognized by the computer or Reader software.