Improvements over version HR10_xav_1.12.001:
- Adds compatibility for the Sony Xperia® Z and Samsung Galaxy Note® II smartphones
- Adds the MirrorLink™ Full Screen mode (Full Screen mode default)
- Adds support for MirrorLink control using the remote commander
- The "Zone x Zone" icon on the home screen is replaced with a new icon used to return to the playback screen of the current source from the home screen.
Note: The Zone x Zone setting will be available in the setting menu instead of the home screen.
- Increased the maximum number of contacts available to store in the phonebook
- Adds support for Voice Command functions (Availability of voice command functions depends on the Smartphone)
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version JR08_xav_1.13.003:
- Resolves an issue where the Source button is disabled after updating the firmware to version HR04_xav_1.12.001
- Resolves an issue where the AVC unit keeps rebooting after updating the firmware to version HR04_xav_1.12.001
- Compatibility with the Samsung Galaxy S® III smartphone using MirrorLink technology
Note: The Samsung Galaxy S III smartphone may also require an update from Samsung to use the MirrorLink technology
- Compatibility with the GPS by TeleNav® app for the iPhone® mobile device
Note: Requires the RC-202IPV connection cable (not supplied)
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
|How to Check if You Need the Update|
|Download and Transfer the Update File to Your USB Storage Device|
IMPORTANT: Do not remove the USB storage device or shutdown the system before the update is complete and the message "Firmware Update Success" is displayed.
The firmware update is complete.
|Confirm the Successful Update (optional)|