- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the BRFOTH-00225490-1040.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the BRFOTH-00225490-1040.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Broadcom Bluetooth Firmware Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the DFU Wizard for Bluetooth Device" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I accept the terms in the license agreement", then click "Next"
- At the "Ready to Start the DFU" screen, read the caution information, then click "Start".
- At the "Bluetooth DFU Wizard completed" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Broadcom Bluetooth Firmware Update is complete.
NOTE: If desired, you can confirm the firmware update by following the steps provided.