- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SOAPMB-00250759-1040.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOAPMB-00250759-1040.EXE file to begin the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Yes".
- If the "Select Language" screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click "OK".
- At the "Select Country" screen, select the country for this installation, and then click "Next".
- At the "PMB VAIO Edition plug-in Update Program Ver. 1.5.10.06150 / 1.5.11.06150" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for PMB VAIO Edition plug-in" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Ready to Install the Program" screen, click "Install".
- If the "Update Reminder Message" screen appears, click "Ok".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- Restart the compurter
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Picture Motion Browser VAIO Edition plug-in Update is complete.