- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SOAOTH-00215045-1040.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOAOTH-00215045-1040.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Sony Home Network Library" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now" and then click "Finish".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Sony Home Network Library is complete.