- Download the SODCAM-00457801-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODCAM-00457801-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, if you agree, click "I Agree", and then click "Next" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Please wait for the utility to extract the installation files and check the computer model.
- At the "Ready to Install" screen, click "Next".
NOTE: Please wait while the drivers are installed.
- At the "Finished" dialog, click "Finish", and then click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts the installation of the Sony® USB Camera Driver is complete.