Sony® Visual Communication Camera Driver Utility for the PCGA-UV10, PCGAUV11, and PCGA-UV11A
What Does This Do?
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Sony® Visual Communication Camera Driver Utility for the PCGA-UV10, PCGAUV11, and PCGA-UV11A.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the SODCAM-00457801-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODCAM-00457801-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, if you agree, click "I Agree", and then click "Next" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Please wait for the utility to extract the installation files and check the computer model.
- At the "Ready to Install" screen, click "Next".
NOTE: Please wait while the drivers are installed.
- At the "Finished" dialog, click "Finish", and then click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts the installation of the Sony® USB Camera Driver is complete.