- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the NVDVID-A1040609-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the NVDVID-A1040609-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 Graphics Driver" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Please wait while the utility extracts the installation files.
- At the "Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Next".
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "System Settings Change" dialog box, click "Yes" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the nVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 7400 Graphics Controller Driver is complete.