- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SOOOTH-00778702-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOOOTH-00778702-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Sony® VGP-MCA10 Registry Patch for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Setup Complete" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Sony® VGP-MCA10 registry patch is complete.