- Download the INDOTH-00446301-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDOTH-00446301-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Intel Chipsets Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Readme Information" screen, click "Next".
- At the "InstallShield® Wizard Complete" screen, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now." and click "Finish" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Intel® Chipset Driver is complete.