- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SOAOTH-00197575-XP.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOAOTH-00197575-XP.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Smartwi Connection Utility" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Destination Folder" screen, if desired, you may change the destination folder, then click "Next" to continue.
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Completed" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the SmartWi Connection Utility is complete.