- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the SODOTH-00155359-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SODOTH-00155359-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "SPIC Driver" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree".
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen, click "This program installed correctly".
The installation of the Sony® Programmable Input/Output controller device driver is complete.