- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the OPFOPD-00211615-1070.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the OPFOPD-00211615-1070.EXE file to begin the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Continue" or "Yes".
- At the "Optiarc DVD RW AD-7560S Firmware Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Firmware Update Tool Ver 7.3-W" screen, follow the instructions, then click "Update" to continue.
- At the "FwFlash" screen, click "OK".
- At the "Finish" screen click "Finish".
- If the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen appears, click "This program installed correctly".
- Restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7560S Firmware Update is completed.