- Resolves an issue where the optical disc drive appears as "DVD-ROM" instead of "DVD-R/-RW" when blank DVD media is inserted and formatted using the UDF (Universal Disk Format) file system standard
- Resolves an issue where DVD playback is not smooth
- Resolves an issue where the disc will not eject after formatting or erasing DVD-RAM media
- Adds support for Qflix® formatted discs
- Improves read and write performance
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
|Download and Installation Instructions|
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7560S Firmware Update is completed.