- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- IMPORTANT: If the VAIO Smart Network software is already installed on the computer, it must be uninstalled before installing this update. Click here for instructions on how to uninstall a program.
- Download the SOAOTH-00165709-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOAOTH-00165709-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "VAIO Smart Network Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wziard for VAIO Smart Network" screen, click "Next".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- Click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO® Smart Network Update is complete.