- The wireless LED does not light after recovering from hibernation
- The VAIO Smart Network icon disappears after restarting the computer
- The VAIO Smart Network application closes unexpectedly
- An interactive service message occurs constantly after Windows logoff and logon
- The WLAN device becomes disabled in Device Manager
- Incorrect switching occurs using the VAIO Smart Network utility when fast switching between WLAN, Bluetooth®, LAN, or Modem operations
- The default gateway is lost in a new LAN profile created with the VAIO Smart Network utility
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
|Download and Installation Instructions|
After the computer restarts, the installation of the VAIO® Smart Network Update is complete.