- Download the ALDOTH-00199336-US.EXE to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the ALDOTH-00199336-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Alps Touch Pad Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" box, click "Finish".
- At the "Install" box, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the ALPS Pointing Device (Touchpad) Driver and Control Utility is complete.