- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the REDETH-00966201-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the REDETH-00966201-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Realtek® Ethernet for Microsoft® Windows® XP" screen, click "Next".
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Next".
The installation of the Realtek® RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC Driver is complete.