- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the RIDMSC-00165678-64.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the RIDMSC-00165678-64.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "Ricoh Memory Stick Host Controller" window, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
- If prompted with the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen, click "This program installed correctly".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Ricoh® Memory Stick® Host Controller Driver is complete.