- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the NVDVID-14173100-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the NVDVID-14173100-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "NVIDIA Display Drivers" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- The system will automatically restart after installing the driver.
After the computer reatarts, the installation of the NVIDIA® Display Drivers is complete.