- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the OPFOPD-00211302-1060.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the OPFOPD-00211302-1060.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Optiarc BD ROM BC-5500A Firmware Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Firmware Updater" screen, read the caution information, and then click "Yes" to continue.
- At the "Firmware Updater" screen, click "Flash" to start the update.
- At the "Update successful" screen, Click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Optiarc BD-ROM BC-5500A Firmware Update is complete.