- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the NVDVID-01193609-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the NVDVID-01193609-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Graphics Driver 184.108.40.206" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Completing the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Finish".
- At the "System Settings Change" dialog, click "Yes" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the nVIDIA® GeForce® Go 7600 GT Graphics Driver is complete.