- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the ATDVID-A0817108-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the ATDVID-A0817108-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "ATI Mobility Radeon® X600 Graphics Controller Driver Update for Microsoft® Window..." screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Setup Complete" screen, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now." and then click "Finish" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the ATI Mobility™ Radeon® X600 Graphics Controller Driver Update is complete.