- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INBSYS-00862210-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INBSYS-00862210-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Intel® BIOS Update Utility" screen, click "Next".
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
NOTE: Please wait while the utility extracts the necessary files for the update.
- At the "Intel Express BIOS Update Setup Welcome" box, click "Next".
- At the "Software License Agreement" screen, click "Yes" to proceed with the installation.
- At the "Finish and Reboot" screen, check the "Yes, I want to complete the BIOS update" box and then click "Finish" to continue.
WARNING!: For the next three minutes, do not power off your computer! Your computer will perform an automatic shutdown and restart process. Powering down before completion of this restart process may cause your computer to require service.
- After the computer restarts, at the "Intel Express BIOS Update" window stating a successful completion of the BIOS Update, click "OK".
The installation of the BIOS Update is complete.