- Download the SDMHS95P.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SDMHS95P.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Drivers Installation" window, verify that the "Run after extraction" box is checked, select the directory to which the files are to be extracted and click "Extract".
NOTE: The monitor files can either be extracted to a directory on your computer hard drive or onto a floppy disk. If you plan to extract the files to a floppy drive, make sure that a floppy disk drive is available on this system and that you have a blank floppy disk.
- To extract the files onto a floppy disk: Change the displayed directory name to A:\, and put a floppy disk in the computer floppy disk drive.
- To extract the files to a directory on your computer hard drive: Click the Browse button. At the "Browse for Folder" window, navigate to the desired directory, and click OK.
NOTE: Please wait as the files are extracted.
At the "Extraction completed." screen, click "Yes" to open the README-E.RTF file which contains the instructions to complete the monitor INF installation. If this does not open, go to the directory to which the files were extracted and double-click the file to open it for viewing. Please follow the steps in the README-E.RTF file that match the operating system installed on your computer.
NOTE: The README-E.RTF file instructions refer to a Monitor Inf Disk or the floppy drive (ex: A:\) as the source for the driver files. If the monitor INF files were extracted to a directory on the computer hard drive, be sure to substitute this directory for the A:\ when following the instructions.