OpenMG™ Jukebox Software Update
What Does This Do?
This utility resolves the following issues:
- The Auto record / Auto play function occasionally does not work.
- Data loss occurs while importing multiple files.
- After importing audio from a CD, some of the CD information is incorrect.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- This update application requires that 350KB of memory be available in your CLIÉ handheld. Before installing this application, follow these steps to confirm that there is enough memory available.
- Tap the "Home" icon.
- Tap the "Menu" icon and select "App".
- Tap "Info" from the App drop-down list.
- Tap "Size" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the "Done" button to exit.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- Make sure that Palm™ Desktop for CLIÉ software is installed on your computer from the installation CD-ROM supplied with your CLIÉ handheld.
- Confirm that the computer is configured to be able to perform a HotSync® operation. (For the detailed information about HotSync, refer to the CLIÉ™ handheld's Read This First manual.)
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- To perform this update you must have a previous version of OpenMG already installed.
- Download the files needed for the N760C OpenMG 2.2 update from the Sony CLIE support website: http//www.ita.sel.sony.com/support/clie
- Once download completes, execute the file named "N760C_OMG22update.exe".
- Follow the onscreen instructions to update OpenMG.
NOTE: If prompted to uninstall OpenMG Jukebox during the OpenMG update, click "Yes".
NOTE: If prompted to remove files during the OpenMG update, click "Ok".
- Follow the remaining instructions to complete the OpenMG upgrade.
Confirm a Successful Installation
After completing installation, please confirm that the application was properly upgraded.
- Launch OpenMG Jukebox
- Select [OpenMG Jukebox version information] from Help menu
- Confirm that version name displays as: [OpenMG Jukebox Version 2.2.06.10050]
If you have trouble installing or encounter problems, please contact the Sony Customer Information Center: http://www.ita.sel.sony.com/support/clie
Please read following conditions carefully.
- Please follow the right steps to operate this program
- This program is only for CLIE PEG-N760C
- This program is protected by Copyright.
- Sony is not responsible for any problems that is cause by using this program
- This program is not allowed to make a copy or used for other purposes than Sony indicated
- Palm OS, Graffiti, HotSync and the Palm Platform Compatible Logo are registered trademarks of Palm, Inc.
- Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Copyright 2003 Sony Electronics, Inc.