- Download the SI-BLVS10801AH.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SI-BLVS10801AH.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "SiS® 650 Graphics Controller Driver - InstallShield Wizard" click Next.
NOTE: Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- An "Information" box will appear prompting you to reboot. Click OK. After the system restarts, please continue with the next step.
- After the computer restarts, an "SiS 650 Graphics Controller Driver Install" window will appear. Please wait while the files are copied and installed.
- At the "Setup Complete" screen, select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now." and click Finish to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the SiS 650 Graphics Controller Driver is complete.
Adjusting the Display Resolution
After installation of the SiS 650 Graphics Controller Driver, the Display Properties should be changed to achieve the optimal resolution for your display.
- Click Start and then click Control Panel.
- At the "Control panel" window, click the Display icon.
- Click the Settings tab.
- In the "Screen Resolution" section, drag the slider to the "1280 x 768" option, and click OK.
- At the "Monitor Settings" window, click Yes.
The display is now set at the optimal resolution.