- Download the SS-N22130801AG04US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SS-N22130801AG04US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "SMSC Memory Stick Driver for Microsoft Windows XP" box, click Next.
- At the "END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT" screen, use the scroll bar to view the entire agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree". Several setup boxes will briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Finished" box, click Finish.
The installation of the SMSC® LPC Memory Stick™ Host Controller driver is complete.