SMSC® LPC Memory Stick™ Host Controller Driver
What Does This Do?
This program installs the WHQL-certified Sony Memory Stick™ Controller driver.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the SS-N22130801AG04US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SS-N22130801AG04US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "SMSC Memory Stick Driver for Microsoft Windows XP" box, click Next.
- At the "END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT" screen, use the scroll bar to view the entire agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree". Several setup boxes will briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Finished" box, click Finish.
The installation of the SMSC® LPC Memory Stick™ Host Controller driver is complete.