- Download the AN-E38600801BW04US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double click the AN-E38600801BW04US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "ADI® SoundMAX Audio Device Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP" box, click Next.
- At the "License Agreement" dialog box, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree". Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
- At the "Finish" screen, click Finish, then click OK to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the ADI® SoundMAX® audio driver is complete.