Intel® PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini Adapter Driver Update
What Does This Do?
This update resolves the following issue:
- The Intel® PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini Adapter may not work after the computer is started.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- This update is only for use with computers that ship with an Intel® PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini Adapter.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the IN-912170802KT03US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the IN-912170802KT03US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini Adapter Driver Update for Microsoft Windows® XP" click Next.
- At the "Finish" screen, click Finish.
The installation of the Intel(R) PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini Adapter Driver Update is complete.