- Download the MT-SC1040802CX04US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double click the MT-SC1040802CX04US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Matshita UJ-810B DVD-RW Drive Firmware Update Utility" box, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog box, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree".
- At the "F/W Loader Firmware Upgrade Utility, After [OK], the tray of upgraded drive will be ejected." screen, click "OK". to eject the drive tray.
- At the "F/W Loader Firmware Upgrade Utility, To start firmware upgrade, click [OK]" screen, click "OK" start firmware upgrade.
WARNING!!: Do not interrupt the update process, as it may damage the drive.
- At the "F/W Loader Firmware Upgrade Utility, Successfully completed" screen, click "EXIT".
- At Windows Taskbar, click start button, and click Turn Off Computer.
- At the "Turn Off computer" box, click the "Turn off" button. Wait for few seconds, then Power On the computer.
After computer is restarts, the Matshita UJ-810B DVD-RW drive firmware is complete.