Sony® Notebook Control Device Driver
What Does This Do?
This program installs essential system components that enable Sony utilities to run properly.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the SO-J82900802FD.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SO-J82900802FD.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Sony Notebook Control Device Driver for Microsoft® Windows® XP", click Next.
- At the "Finish" screen, click Finish.
The installation of the Sony® Notebook Control device driver is complete.