Sony® PCGA-UMS1 USB Mouse Driver
What Does This Do?
This program installs the Sony PCGA-UMS1 USB Mouse driver.
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
- Before installing this update, be sure to connect the Sony PCGA-UMS1 USB mouse to the computer.
- During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the SO-L15600C02AI.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SO-L15600C02AI.EXE file to begin the installation.
Please wait for this update to check your system.
- At the "Welcome" screen, click Next.
- At the "Start Installation" screen, click Next.
- At the "Setup complete" screen, click Finish to complete the installation.
The installation of the the Sony PCGA-UMS1 USB Mouse Driver is complete.