- Download the SONYDCDR.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SONYDCDR.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "Sony Electronics Inc." screen, click Finish to begin the Sony MPEG Decoder install.
- At the "Welcome" box, click Next.
- At the "Choose Destination Location" box, click Next.
- At the "Start Copying Files" box, click Next.
- At the "Sony MPEG Decoder Library Setup" box, click OK.
After the setup program closes, the installation is complete. It is recommended to restart the computer for optimal results.