- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the INDVID-01594804-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the INDVID-01594804-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Continue".
- At the "Mobile Intel(R) Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Welcome to the Device Driver Installation Wizard" screen, click "Next".
- At the "Completing the device driver installation wizard" screen, click "Finish".
- When propmted, click "Restart Now" to restart the computer.
- At the "Program Compatibility Assistant" screen, click "This program installed correctly".
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Mobile Intel® Express Chipset Family Graphics Driver Update complete.