Programming instructions for this remote are shown at the bottom of this page.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, move the VCR CABLE TV switch to the desired position.
- Press and release the SET button.
- Press and release the CH + button.
- Press and release the POWER button.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the component powers off.
- When the component powers off, press the TV/VIDEO button.
- When the batteries are replaced, the programming may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component.
- If none of the codes listed for the manufacturer work, it may be necessary to try codes listed for other manufacturers or perform a search for the correct code. Consult the Operating Instructions provided with the remote control for steps on searching for the correct code.
- In some rare cases, you may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. This is because your equipment may use a code that is not provided with this remote control. In this case, please use the equipment's own remote control.