Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, while pressing the COMMANDER OFF button, press the MUTING button.
- Press the FUNCTION button for the desired component.
- On the touch screen, enter the component's manufacturer code.
NOTE: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Touch ENTER.
- Press the COMMANDER OFF button.
- Press the appropriate component button for the programmed component.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- On the touch screen, touch the CHANNEL +/- button to verify operation.
- If a new code number is entered, the code number previously entered will be erased.
- When the batteries are replaced, the programmed codes may be erased. It may be necessary to reprogram the remote after replacing the batteries.
- The operation of a combination deck of any kind is not guaranteed.
- Some product functions may not be able to be controlled by the remote control. Use the remote control provided with the component.
- In some rare cases, you may not be able to operate your non-Sony equipment with the supplied remote control. This is because your equipment may use a code that is not provided with this remote control. In this case, please use the equipment's own remote control.
- If programming fails, it may be necessary to reset the remote control. To reset the remote control, remove the batteries and press each button on the remote control twice.