- WARNING!!: Before installing this update, be sure the computer is running from AC power. If the installation of the BIOS is interrupted by power loss, the computer may not operate correctly or at all!
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Download the AIBSYS-22548489-US.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AIBSYS-22548489-US.EXE file to begin the installation.
- If the "User Account Control" screen appears, click "Yes".
- At the "BIOS Update" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "VAIO® BIOS Update Tool" screen, click "Update".
- At the "WBFLASH" dialog box, click "OK" to confirm that the system BIOS will be updated.
- At the "BIOS Update successfully completed" dialog box, click "OK" to shutdown the computer.
- At the "Finished" screen, click "Finish".
- After the computer shuts down, wait for 60 seconds, then power on the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the BIOS Update is complete.