- WARNING!! Do not power off the unit during the upgrade process. Doing so may damage your receiver and make it unusable and require a charged service.
- To prevent the battery voltage from becoming too low during the update process, it is recommended to perform this update with the car engine running. Before starting the update process with the car engine running, be sure to park the vehicle in a safe place and keep the engine running until the update is complete. This update takes approximately 5 minutes to complete.
- Connect the USB storage device containing update folder to your receiver.
Note: Make sure no other USB memory device is connected to the unit.
- Power off the unit by pressing the OFF button on the remote commander or press and hold the SOURCE button on the front panel for one second.
- On the mobile A/V receiver, press the "HOME" button, select "Settings", and then tap the General Settings icon.
- At the "General Settings" screen, select "Firmware Version".
Note: Check the current firmware version. The firmware versions that begin with "SRxx" or "HRxx" are subject to this update.
- At the "Firmware Version" screen, tap "Update".
- To start the update, tap the "UPDATE" button.
Note: The system will automatically reboot several times. Do not shutdown the system.
IMPORTANT: Do not remove the USB storage device or shutdown the system before the update is complete and the message "Firmware Update Success" is displayed.
- After the firmware update completes, press and hold the OFF button on the remote commander (or press and hold the SOURCE button on the front panel for two seconds) to power off the unit.
Note: Before the unit is powered back on, wait an additional ten seconds or more to ensure the unit is off.
- Remove the USB storage device
- Press the "Source" button to power on the receiver.
The firmware update is complete.