The software download process requires authentication of the serial number and lot number listed on your Memory Card media. Please have your Memory Card media available.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Click the Download Now icon.
- Review the End User License Agreement. If you agree, click the checkmark icon to continue.
- At the x-Pict Story for Memory Card Software Download page, fill in the fields for the Model Name and Serial Number.
Note: The Model Name section has two fields separated by a hyphen.
- Please complete the optional Questionnaire, and then click the "Next" button at the bottom of the page.
- At the verification page, verify that the information is correct and then click the "OK" button to continue.
- Click the "Download" button.
- In the "File Download" window click the Save button to download the xPSMC_setup.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the xPSMC_setup.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the language selection box, click to select your language and then click "OK".
- At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard" screen, click the "Next" button to continue.
- At the message prompting you to install DirectX 9, click "OK".
- At the Microsoft DirectX "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click the Yes button to continue with the installation.
- At the "Ready to Install the Program" screen, click "Install".
- At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, click the "Finish" button.
The installation of the x-Pict Story™ for Memory Card software is complete.